It was in the dead of winter that photographer Barry Hollritt returned to the old bridge in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania that he had found the previous spring. On this trip, he was at an art show when he learned that snow was forecast for the area near the bridge. When Barry arrived at the bridge in the early morning, he found that nature had rolled the dice in his favor. He preserved the winter version of the circa 1867 bridge with its coat of snow. This beautiful scene has been reproduced here on a New Year’s card to send very special wishes for the year ahead. Conveniently folded and boxed along with substantial (80 lb.) envelopes.
- Box of 10 New Year’s cards & envelopes
- COVER: Good bridges make good neighbors
- INSIDE: Here’s a heartfelt wish for peace and happiness in the coming year. Happy New Year!
- Printed on quality 12 pt. card stock, coated on the picture side, uncoated on the inside.
- Cards measure 5" by 7" (Standard A7 size) and come with white envelopes
- Made in USA
- Photo by Barry Hollritt. All rights reserved.
Also available as an 8 x 10 Photo Print