On a warm afternoon on the west coast of Florida, photographer Barry Hollritt decided to spend the afternoon with the wonderful little shorebirds known as sandpipers. “Sandpiper Trilogy" is the synthesis of wave and bird, with the bird having the speed of the approaching surf. It was a wonderful afternoon to play with the birds, the light and the detail of the surf, with his shutter speeds exceeding 4000th of a second to preserve the motion of both the surf and the birds. This happy trilogy has been reproduced here on a card to send very special warm wishes. Conveniently folded and boxed along with substantial (80 lb.) envelopes.
- Box of 10 New Year’s cards & envelopes
- COVER: May your joys be as deep as the ocean, your troubles as light as the foam
- INSIDE: Blank
- Printed on quality 12 pt. card stock, coated on the picture side, uncoated on the inside.
- Cards measure 5" by 7" (Standard A7 size) and come with white envelopes
- Made in USA
- Photo by Barry Hollritt. All rights reserved.