- Here's to the year that has past, with its share of joy and sadness. And here's to the year to come, may it have a full measure of gladness.
- Love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.
- Here's a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant, the past a bright dream. May our friends remain faithful and dear.
- In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want.
- Here's health to those I love and wealth to those who love me.
- Here's to the bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come and to the memories that we hold.
- May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather.
- Here's to our friends, and the strength to put up with them.
- May we all be alive at this same time next year.
- Cheers to the New Year and another chance to get it right.
Hang a large sheet of paper on the wall or a door.Attach markers so everyone can give their autograph or opinion, create a doodle or a drawing, or write the things they are thankful for.Leave the paper up during the day so everyone can enjoy it and add to it.As the day draws to a close, encourage photos [...]
Even the most organized among us may find it challenging to get in the holiday spirit while the sun is shining and there are still leaves on the trees. Some suggestions for inspiration: Listen to holiday music Play a favorite Christmas movie in the background Light a scented candle Make a mug of cocoa or spiced tea [...]
We are thankful for you and what you bring to our livesWe are so thankful for your support, your commitment, and most of all, you!Thanksgiving - a time to give thanks for family and friends like youThanksgiving gives us the opportunity to tell you how much your friendship means to usWhen I count my blessings, I count you twiceAcross the miles: [...]
With so many days to celebrate throughout the year, there's no need to wait for an official holiday. Here's a list of noteworthy occasions. Jan 10: Poetry at Work DayJan 12: National Hot Tea Day Jan 16: Appreciate a Dragon DayJan 21: National Hugging DayJan 23: National Handwriting Day Feb 1: National Candy-Making DayFeb 2: Groundhog DayFeb [...]
List the recipient's name, the company name, street address or PO Box, and city/state/ZIP code on separate lines, in that order. Secondary address information, such as suite or apartment number should be added to the end of the address [...]
The season is about more than turkey or stuffing. In keeping with the theme of gratitude, here are sayings suitable for quoting, adding to a card or making a toast. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls [...]
I'm glad to have the opportunity to wish a happy birthday to someone I'm so glad to knowIt's meant so much to me to have you as a clientHope you get to do something fun to celebrateYou deserve everything happy - now and all year longTo a friend I couldn't live withoutThis is just one day of the year we get [...]
Happy occasions and hearty congratulations go hand in hand. Gathered below are phrases to help you add to the celebration: ACHIEVEMENT Your hard work and dedication have paid off. Heartfelt congratulations on your success.Congratulations! I can't think of anyone who deserves the warm glow of success more than you do.Just want to add my good wishes to [...]
With some 36.9 million people in the U.S. claiming Irish ancestry, St. Patrick’s Day is a grand celebration. Whether your choice of beverage for the day is green beer or green tea, here are some traditional Irish wishes well-suited for a toast:May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.May the roof [...]