You've worked hard to gain loyal clients - now keep them by showing them they're valued. Of course, you can always mail a card. Include a note that's handwritten, specific and personal. Taking the time shows clients that you appreciate their business. Here are more ideas to show client appreciation throughout the year:
1. Schedule face time. (And we don't mean via your iPhone.) Plan lunch at a local restaurant or order in at your client's office, inviting the whole team. Go out of your way to meet people and listen to their pain points, helping improve your product or service.
2. Give the occasional friendly phone call. There doesn't need be an ulterior motive or upselling opportunity. Ask how their first quarter is going, or inquire about a specific initiative they've mentioned. Simple yet meaningful conversations are the ones your clients are always happy to have.
3. Send a treat. Who doesn't love receiving a box of chocolates, a fresh fruit tray or a cookie spread at the office? Show gratitude in a way that's guaranteed to be liked by most.
4. Offer a discount. It's the perfect way to say thank you, while giving back at the same time. Consider creating a customized code or tailoring discounts specific to the client's buying behavior.
5. Publicly recognize clients on social media. Use your corporate accounts to give your clients a shout out and share why your business appreciates them. And don't forget to tag them!
6. Send business their way. They support your business, so support theirs with referrals as often as possible.
Here's to the year that has past, with its share of joy and sadness. And here's to the year to come, may it have a full measure of gladness.Love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.Here's a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near. May the [...]
Hang a large sheet of paper on the wall or a door.Attach markers so everyone can give their autograph or opinion, create a doodle or a drawing, or write the things they are thankful for.Leave the paper up during the day so everyone can enjoy it and add to it.As the day draws to a close, encourage photos [...]
Even the most organized among us may find it challenging to get in the holiday spirit while the sun is shining and there are still leaves on the trees. Some suggestions for inspiration: Listen to holiday music Play a favorite Christmas movie in the background Light a scented candle Make a mug of cocoa or spiced tea [...]
We are thankful for you and what you bring to our livesWe are so thankful for your support, your commitment, and most of all, you!Thanksgiving - a time to give thanks for family and friends like youThanksgiving gives us the opportunity to tell you how much your friendship means to usWhen I count my blessings, I count you twiceAcross the miles: [...]
With so many days to celebrate throughout the year, there's no need to wait for an official holiday. Here's a list of noteworthy occasions. Jan 10: Poetry at Work DayJan 12: National Hot Tea Day Jan 16: Appreciate a Dragon DayJan 21: National Hugging DayJan 23: National Handwriting Day Feb 1: National Candy-Making DayFeb 2: Groundhog DayFeb [...]
List the recipient's name, the company name, street address or PO Box, and city/state/ZIP code on separate lines, in that order. Secondary address information, such as suite or apartment number should be added to the end of the address [...]
The season is about more than turkey or stuffing. In keeping with the theme of gratitude, here are sayings suitable for quoting, adding to a card or making a toast. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls [...]
I'm glad to have the opportunity to wish a happy birthday to someone I'm so glad to knowIt's meant so much to me to have you as a clientHope you get to do something fun to celebrateYou deserve everything happy - now and all year longTo a friend I couldn't live withoutThis is just one day of the year we get [...]
Happy occasions and hearty congratulations go hand in hand. Gathered below are phrases to help you add to the celebration: ACHIEVEMENT Your hard work and dedication have paid off. Heartfelt congratulations on your success.Congratulations! I can't think of anyone who deserves the warm glow of success more than you do.Just want to add my good wishes to [...]