United States of Letterpress features the work of nine independent letterpress shops from across America. This series demonstrates a wide array of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and love for the age-old and tactile process of letterpress printing. Collection B includes one of two cover designs by Springtide Press of Tacoma of Washington, One of two by Brad Vetter of Louisville, Kentucky, One of two by Ben Blount of Evanston, Illinois. Skylab Letterpress of Kansas City, Missouri printed the designs for each book’s flyleaf.
- COVER: French Paper Pop-Tone cover in various colors
- INSIDE: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60 lb text "Bright White" with graph pages
- Memo books measure 3.5" by 5.5"
- Each book contains 48 pages
- Pack of 3 memo books
- Printed and manufactured in the USA